Hi there! We are searching for a fun and loving nanny for our 2 year old. We would also ask that the nanny do some light cleaning and meal prepping in our home in Richmond. This position will be needed for March 2019 when we move in to our new home.
Things we would be looking for include:
- Police Check with a vulnerable sector check
- We would prefer someone with some college, university, ECE diploma or their CYW diploma
- CPR/First Aid
- Drivers License as well as a vehicle
- Okay with animals (we have a small dog that is crate trained while we are at work)
- Knows how to cook
- Willing to add one more child to the mix
- Willing and able to do field trips and lots of outdoor activities (no screen time)
Our hours would predominantly be between 730AM to 530PM from Monday to Friday.
If you consider yourself fun and very maternal/caring, please apply!
There may be a possibility to add one more child, however this is not a definite.