FIND A PETSITTER JOB NEAR YOU
Pet sitter jobs in Canada
J’ai 3 chats, dont un qui requiert 2 injections d’insuline par jour(au 12 heures). Donc on doit sortir la nourriture environ 10 minutes avant l’injection et une fois que les 3 chats ont mangé à leur...
venir 2 fois par jour pendant une semaine lui donner son insuline
Bonjour, procurer à mon chat la continuité de l'injection d'insuline matin et soir. Pas besoin de faire des tests. Nourrir le chat et nettoyer la litière
Besoin de quelqu'un pour s'occuper de mon chien a la maison nourrir matin et soir. Et le faire marcher, mon chien est un border collie
Bonjour, nous sommes à la recherche d'un(e) gardien(ne) pour nourrir nos 4 chats pendant notre voyage du 8 au 14 février prochain.
Je suis a la recherche d'une gardienne pour une Doberman de huit ans. Très sociable avec humains, chiens, ados, pas de chat, besoin en janvier pour neuf jours
Bonjour je cherche une personne pour prendre soin de mes animaux pour une période de 7 jours le temps de nos vacances
Bonjours, nous sommes à la recherche d'un.e gardien.ne pour nos 2 chiens à l'occasion. Nous avons à quitter la campagne par moment pour seulement une soirée ou une journée de weekend ou le weekend et...
The benefits of having a pet sitter job
A pet sitter job that fits your schedule!
Are you looking for a regular or occasional job? You are only available 2 hours a day? With SOSgarde, you are free to choose the mission that corresponds perfectly to your desires and aspirations of the moment.
A rewarding pet sitting job near you!
To keep an animal, there is nothing like proximity. With SOSgarde, you can keep animals near your home. Nothing better to create a special relationship with them!
Find a job that suits your needs
Three steps to finding the right pet sitting job
Register to see pet sitting job offers
The first step is to register on the platform to have access to the different job offers. You'll be spoiled for choice.
Contact the pet owner whose offer interests you
Once you have made your choice, apply for the pet sitting job you are interested in and wait for the pet owner to contact you.
Discuss your expectations with the pet owner and agree on jobs terms. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us!
Find Job Offers Near You
HELP TO FIND A PETSITTER JOB
The rate charged by pet sitters can vary greatly depending on several factors such as location, services provided, and the pet sitter's experience and qualifications. On average, the cost for an in-home pet sitting service may range anywhere from $20 to $50 per visit. For overnight stays, the cost can go up to $75 to $100 per night.
Some pet sitters may charge a flat daily rate, while others may charge an hourly rate for their services. In general, pet sitters who provide overnight care and extended services, such as administering medications, may charge a higher rate than those who provide basic check-in visits.
It's important to note that the actual pet sitting rate charged by a pet sitter will depend on many factors, including your level of experience, the type of pet and their specific needs, and the overall demand for pet sitting services in your area. You wuill be able to include your petsititing rate on your SOSgarde prtofile however, it is always best to agree on it depending on the services you will be offering before accepting the job.
- Feeding: Providing the pets with their regular food and water, and ensuring that they have access to fresh food and water at all times.
- Exercise: Taking the pets for walks, playing with them, and providing them with other forms of physical activity to keep them healthy and happy.
- Potty breaks: Providing the pets with regular opportunities to relieve themselves, and cleaning up any messes as needed.
- Medication administration: Administering any medications the pets require, as directed by their owners.
- Cleaning: Cleaning up any accidents or messes, and keeping the pets' living areas clean and sanitary.
- Safety: Ensuring the pets' safety, including keeping them away from harmful objects or situations, and monitoring their behavior and health.
- Communication: Keeping the owners informed of their pets' well-being, and promptly reporting any health or behavioral concerns.
- Gain experience: If you don't have experience working with pets, consider volunteering at a local animal shelter or working as a dog walker or pet-sitter for friends and family. This will give you the opportunity to gain experience and learn about different types of pets and their needs.
- Obtain necessary certifications: Consider obtaining certifications such as Pet First Aid and Pet CPR, which will demonstrate your commitment to the safety and well-being of pets in your care.
- Learn about pet-sitting laws and regulations: Research the laws and regulations related to pet-sitting in your area. You may need to obtain a business license or register with your local government.
- Build a business or find clients: Best way is to of course register on SOSgarde with a pet sitter profile, respond regularly to pet sitting jobs and contact pet owners in your area that registered lately on SOSgarde with your specific pet sitting offer.
- Get insurance: As a pet sitter, you should consider getting liability insurance to protect yourself and your business from any potential accidents or mishaps.
- Keep records and be professional: Keep detailed records of the pets you care for and their care instructions, and always be professional when interacting withpet owners.
- Be prepared: Have a list of emergency contact, be prepared to deal with any emergency situation that may arise while caring for the pet.