FIND A NANNY JOB NEAR YOU
Nanny jobs in Canada
Je une jeune fille de 25 ans j'aime les enfants
J'ai besoin d'une nounou pour mes 2 enfants (un garçon d'un an et une fille de 3 ans) qui prendra soin d'eux de différentes façons. Elle pourra être amenée à cuisiner des petits repas simples et accom...
Famille aimable recherche de nounou pour les week-end un sur deux.
Nous sommes une dynamique famille avec une petite de 18 mois, un chien et un chat. L'horaire du papa est atypique et la maman est entrepreneure. Nous avons besoin de quelqu'un qui peut être une paire...
The advantages of being an in-home nanny
Nanny jobs that fits your schedule!
Are you looking for daily nanny jobs or just 2 or 3 days a week? Are you only available for 2 hours a night? With SOSgarde, you are free to choose the mission that corresponds perfectly to your desires and aspirations.
Rewarding nanny jobs near you!
For regular babysitting, there's nothing like proximity. With SOSgarde, you keep children close to your home. Nothing better to create a special relationship with the children!
Find a job that suits your needs
Three steps to finding the right nanny job
Register to see the job offers
The first step is to register on the platform to have access to the different job offers. You will have plenty of choice.
Contact the family whose offer interests you
Once you have made your choice, contact the family you are interested in and wait for them to call you back.
Discuss your expectations with the parents and make a good impression. The job will be yours! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us!
Last nanny job offers
Nous sommes une famille aimante et attentionné à la recherche d'une nounous pour notre bébé de 6 mois chaque jeudi de 8h à 17h
Bonjour, Je suis maman à la maison de 2 garçons, un de 2 ans et demi et un nouveau né de 3 mois. Je recherche une personne bienveillante, i...
My partner and I own a campground on the Kootenay Lake. We need help with our little girl and around the campground. Layla-Fée is learning F...
Find Job Offers Near You
HELP TO FIND A NANNY JOB
- Childcare: Providing physical care and supervision for children. This includes feeding, dressing, bathing, and playing with them.
- Educational support: Keeping children engage in activities that promote learning and development, such as reading, writing, and arts and crafts.
- Housekeeping: Keeping the children's play area, bedroom, and other shared spaces clean and organized.
- Meal preparation: Preparing meals and snacks for the children and ensuring that they eat healthy, well-balanced diets.
- Transportation: Driving children to and from school, extracurricular activities, and appointments as needed.
- Safety: Keeping children safe and ensuring their wellbeing, including monitoring and managing any health concerns or behavioral issues.
- Communication: Keeping the parents informed of their children's activities and developments, and working with the parents to set and maintain routines and schedules.
- Flexibility: Being flexible and adapting to the changing needs and schedules of the family.
The hourly fee for a nanny will differ significantly depending on a few variables, such as the area, the number of kids, hours worked, knowledge, and duties. On average, nannies receive between $15 and $30, with the midpoint hourly wage being around $25. In certain high-priced cities, nannies may receive more than $30 per hour. Generally speaking, live-in nannies may receive a lower hourly fee but are given room and board as part of their remuneration.
Various things can affect a nanny's hourly salary, for example, the number of children and their ages, the hours worked, and when (i.e. night or weekend care typically costs extra). It's also essential to take into consideration your own qualifications and credentials when deciding your rate. If you have any specialized training, such as CPR certification or a background in early childhood education, you could potentially charge more.
At the end of the day, the hourly rate for a nanny job is something that should be discussed and should accurately reflect the value you bring.
- Childcare experience: Prior experience caring for children is important for a nanny to have.
- Certification or training: Some form of certification or training in child development and safety is preferred.
- First aid and CPR training: Nannies should be trained in basic first aid and CPR.
- Clean background check: A clean criminal background check and clean vulnerable sector check is essential for a nanny to ensure the safety of children.
- Good references: Good references from past employers can provide insight into a nanny's reliability and quality of care.
- Good communication skills: Nannies should have strong communication skills to effectively interact with children and parents.
- Flexibility: Nannies should be flexible and able to adapt to different schedules and family needs.
- Positive attitude: A nanny with a positive attitude, energy, and enthusiasm for caring for children is preferred.
While these qualifications are very desired, the most important factor in being a great nanny is having a genuine love for children and a desire to provide a safe and nurturing environment for them.