FIND A BABYSITTER JOB NEAR YOU
Babysitter jobs in Canada
Coucou je cherche une gardienne a temps partiel
I am looking for a babysitter for my two daughters (8 and 3) after school and until I return home from work, Monday to Friday from 5:30 PM - 9:30 PM and weekends from 3:30 PM - 9:30 PM.
Nous sommes à la recherche d'une gardienne à temps plein à la maison durant la semaine (8-17h lundi au vendredi). Le but premier est de garder notre fille de 21 mois et de lui offrir une expérience en...
To take care of zach 5 yo really quiet and love to play nintendo switch
Une fds sur 2
The advantages of having a babysitting job
A job that adapts to your desires!
Are you looking for a stable or only partial babysitting job? Are you only available 2 hours a day? With SOSgarde, you are free to choose the mission that fits perfectly with your desires and requirements.
A rewarding job, always close to home!
For more comfort, there is nothing like working close to home. With SOSgarde, you can choose the family who lives close to your home for childcare. What better way to build a lasting relationship with your children!
Find a job that suits your needs
Three steps to finding the right babysitting job
Register to see the job offers
You must first register on the platform to have access to the different job offers. All you have to do is choose from a variety of offers.
Contact the family that suits you
Once you have made your choice, contact the family that interests you. The parents will call you back if they like your profile.
Discuss your expectations with the parents and make a good impression. The babysitting job will then be yours! If you have any questions about the process, please contact us!
Find Job Offers Near You
HELP TO FIND A BABYSITTER JOB
- Supervising and caring for children in the absence of parents or guardians.
- Providing a safe and secure environment for the children.
- Preparing meals and snacks for the children.
- Engaging the children in educational and recreational activities.
- Assisting with basic needs, such as changing diapers, bathing, and dressing the children.
- Implementing disciplinary measures in a firm but fair manner.
- Maintaining a clean and organized environment for the children.
- Responding to emergency situations and administering first aid if necessary.
- Following the specific instructions and routines provided by the parents or guardians.
- Communicating effectively with parents or guardians regarding the children's activities and behavior.
- Being punctual and reliable, and adhering to the agreed-upon schedule.
An hourly rate for a babysitter can differ based on a few elements, including area where the job is done, expertise, and credentials. Generally, looking after kids wages are between $15 and $25 each hour. Nevertheless, in some places, the rate could be higher.
Additional things that can affect the hourly rate for babysitting involve the number and age of the children that need to be taken care of, the number of hours worked, and the time of day or week.
It is also essential to think about the required babysitter's experience and qualifications when offering a specific rate. If the babysitter have particular training, like CPR certification or familiarity in early childhood education, they could demand a higher rate.
Ultimately, the hourly rate for a babysitting job is negotiable. It is critical to communicate the offered rate clearly and efficiently to potential childcare candidates and to be open to negotiating if required.
- Gain experience: If you have limited experience with children, consider volunteering or working as a mother's helper to gain more experience. This can also help you build references and a network of potential families.
- Get certified: Consider getting certified in CPR and first aid, as this can make you a more attractive candidate to families. Many community centers and hospitals offer these courses.
- Create a resume: Make a list of your relevant experience, including the ages and number of children you have cared for, as well as your skills and qualifications.
- Network: Reach out to family, friends, and acquaintances to let them know you are available for babysitting. Join SOSgarde to have your babysitter profile circulated to families looking actively for a babysitter that are in your area.
- Set your rate: Determine the hourly rate you want to charge for your services, taking into account your experience and qualifications, as well as the rates of other babysitters in your area.
- Get background checked: Many families prefer babysitters who have undergone a background check. You can obtain a background check through SOSgarde that you can use in other jobs as well.